The new Blogger Dashboard allows you to change your blog’s favicon with a few clicks. . The feature has been around for a while now and most of you might already be using it.This tutorial is for the ones who don’tIf you are not sure, what a Favicon is then refer this image:
The default Blogger Favicon looks like this :
You can replace it with some other icon of your choice.
How to change the Blogger Favicon
1. Login to your Blogger Dashboard and navigate to Design > Page Elements.
2. Click on the Edit link next to the Favicon element
3. Click the Browse button and select the appropriate favicon which you already have on your computer.
4. Once it is uploaded, you will see the Favicon and a Remove link next to it. Click on the Save button
5. Save the Changes and you are done.