Add “Add me on Google+” Button To Blogger
- You just need to visit Google Plus widget homepage i.e. Click here
- Click the Get Widget button.
- Create your widget by using the tabs to fully customize the look of your button
- Enter your Google+ ID in the basic settings tab,
You can get your Plus ID by going to your Google Plus profile page and then copy the digital code from your browser address bar as shown below,
- Set the Widget width equal to the width of your sidebar. In my case I have kept it 300
- You can also change the language of the add me button from basic settings. Currently 9 languages are supported.
- To change color codes use Color Code Generator
- Once you are done simple hit the Get Code button at the top. Copy the code and then go to Blogger > Design
- Paste your code inside it and hit save.
- You are all done!