Fast, flexible, flawless PDF editing:
Infix PDF editor lets you open, edit and save PDF files. It’s easy and quick – you can change text, fonts, images and more. And, unlike other PDF editors, it works like normal word processing software, so it’s really easy to use.
- Sort out typos: correct mistakes in PDF files quickly.
- Reuse your PDFs: edit any PDF, without the source file
- Use less paper: fill in forms without printing
- Works like a word processor: no tricky tools to figure out
- Edit practically anything: text, font sizes, images and more
- Keeps text tidy: reflows paragraphs and columns automatically
- Copy graphics and text between PDF files
- Search and replace: in one file or across several at once
- Create PDFs too – from any document: it’s as easy as printing
Who can use Infix?As long as you can use Microsoft Word, you’ll be able to get to grips with Infix. Here are some typical uses:
- Updating leaflets and brochures with new prices or product details
- Deleting out-of-date pages from catalogues
- Editing a document when you only have the PDF, not the original file
- Fixing typos in print-ready files without having to output them again