but remember, for her to be extra careful. because so many have failed in making it, I, too, when the length of the cable 7 to 10 meters is doomed to fail, but if 5-6 meters, managed well, is pretty well could be a signal that was three blocks from only one ..
The following steps
Materials to prepare:
1. regular USB cable, standard aja 1 m or 0.5m.
2. wired LAN / UTP cable for the network.
Step 1: The USB cable on the test used to pake a USB flash disk in the computer, still functioning or not. If still OK, cut into 2 parts. There are usually red, black, and white, green. Red and black is usually for 5V supply voltages. Green and white is usually a USB data cable.
Step 2: Trim and peel the ends of the LAN cable. From this LAN cable there are 8 colors. Of the 8 end of the LAN cable before, combining several pairs so stay 4 LAN cable end.
* Combined with orange orange white cable (2 wires so 1)
* Green and white wires (1 wire)
* Green cable (1 cable)
* Combination of blue and white cord, blue, white chocolate, chocolate (4 wires so 1)
Step 3: Connect the ends of the USB cable to the LAN cable end as follows:
* White orange - orange (2 wires) (UTP) = red (USB)
* Green-white (1 cable) (UTP) = white (USB)
* Green (1 cable) (UTP) = green (USB)
* Blue and white, blue, white chocolate, chocolate (4 wires) (UTP) = black (USB)
Make sure each connection in isolation used duct tape to Rapet
Step 4, the most important: set speed USB ports on the motherboard of the computer to a USB 1.1, not USB 2.0. USB 1.1 has a maximum speed of 10Mbps, so it is more reliable for long distance in drag compared with USB 2.0.
okay good luck, if not please tingalkan comment below,